APRIL 2014 CHALLENGE WINNERS

Finally, here I am to announce our first winner of the month.  This month we wanted to see your creation and if you felt the desire we added an optional twist of Spring or Mothers Day.
So far we've had great participation! Remember to look for random ways to win from time to time throughout the year.  But for now it is time to announce our first winner and as usual we used Mr Linky and Random Number Generator to find our winner and (drum..roll).  

APRIL 15TH CHALLENGE WINNER
It has been determined that the lucky winner for 
our first drawing is entry number:


Congratulations to Jenny H  of Jenfa Cards
who submitted this gorgeous project she called "Blue Birds"

(contact Mema's Crafts (memascrafts2@gmail.com) to claim your prize before 4/24)

My girls and I would love it if you would grab the  winners badge from the sidebar and display it on your blog. 

********************************************************************************************************************

APRIL 30TH CHALLENGE WINNER
It has finally been decided that entry #183

Congratulations to Lisa M  of  My Craft Blogumentary
who submitted this delightful project

(contact Mema's Crafts (memascrafts2@gmail.com) to claim your prize before 5/7)

My girls and I would love it if you would grab the  winners badge from the sidebar and display it on your blog and please read the rules before claiming your prize.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OUR WINNERS
HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT MONTH 

14 comments:

Beth F. said...

I cannot believe it yet! I was picked...I am so blessed to know such generous and crafty people! I have sent you an email!

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats ladies!!!

Lorianna said...

WOW!!!
How exciting!!!
Thanks so much for all you do with these challenges and for your generosity!!
Hugs

Sheila H said...

Thanks, Lesia! I'll put your badge on my blog later today :)

Renee Collier said...

Congratulations ladies!

cotnob said...

Wow! I was the lucky winner, such a wonderful surprise.
Many thanks.
Pauline
x

CraftySue52 said...

Congrats to Linda!

Lovely Linda said...

I have just seen that I am the random winner and am so excited - thank you so much - on my way to send an email! Thanks for having me! {{{hugs}}}

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Winners. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Papercrafting Princess said...

Congratulations winners!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, so exciting! Thank you for the win - I love Bugaboo images - this is wonderful! I will send you an email. Congrats to all the other December winners! Happy New Year to you!

xxbella71xx said...

Oh wow thank you so much for picking me as a winner. I am 1 very Happy Lady xx

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

I love winning. Thanks a bunch!

Dawn said...

Congrats to the winner! Fantastic creation! Thanks for the challenges too & for the sweet comments you leave!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...